Saturday, October 10, 2009

Lettuce and Spinach

The lettuce in growing well. Take a look at the previous post and see how much they've grown in just three weeks. I can tell I disturbed the seeds by watering soon after they were planted, because the square is not evenly covered with lettuce plants. I'm looking forward to the day when I can take my scissors and fill the salad bowl.

The spinach is becoming recognizable. I think everything has slowed down some now that the days are getting shorter and the nights are cooler.

2 comments:

  1. TATIAN TIPS - Titanium Meaning - Titanium Arts
    TATIAN TIPS: I have 2014 ford focus titanium hatchback been working with Tatian titanium astroneer as a painter since last year. Now, I work titanium prices for the construction and use how strong is titanium his knowledge to smith titanium create.

    ReplyDelete